Tuesday, May 31, 2011

15 days!!!!! :)

Time is flying and satan is attacking!!!!! Please continue to pray for our team in these ways as our trip rapidly approaches us:

* We are still looking for a ride to O'Hare on the 15th, early in the morning. If you don't have anything to do that day, and want to take some cool girls to the airport, just let me know!! :)

* We met as a team to discuss final details. Pray that all of us can stay focused on the mission at hand and not worry about details, trusting God's hand in all of it.

* That as I finish out the school year I can get everything done that I need to without stressin'.

*The doctor's are still working with Rachel to figure out the thyroid/heart situation.

* Rachel is moving to an apartment right now, before we leave, and Alissa is in the process of moving back home- both very stressful situations.

*Pray as I meet with Spreadtruth next week to discuss final details. :)

I'M SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I just get on the plane now??????? :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't help but be excited too! I've got 2 wonderful daughters heading to Africa for an awesome missions trip. Oh wait ....and a niece too! How cool is that?! Yea, it's been a bit stressful with Rachel's health, moving, end of the school year and all but it's gonna be a life changing experience for you all! Blessings all around :) Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete