Wednesday, June 15, 2011

RAW


The past 2 weeks have been filled with many emotions as I prepared to return to my babies. Some days have been filled with tears. Other days have been filled with joy (and joyness ;) ) . Someone yesterday described the way I'm feeling as "raw"- and at first I was grossed out, but as I reflected I realized that I am raw, emotionally and spiritually, and that I am ready for God to do some mighty things and to work in some crazy ways. I thank you for all that have helped me through the trials, tears, and joys. You are all such blessings to me!!

WE LEAVE IN 4 HOURS!!!! I know, I know, I should be sleeping, but I'm just too wound!!! I'm going to lay down for 3 1/2 hours, but I have invested in some Tylenol PM for the second leg of our flight- for those of you that were worried about the little amounts of sleep that I have been getting. :)

We fly out of Chicago, to DC then have about a 16 hour flight to Jo-Berg (South Africa) then down to our final destination- Capetown, South Africa!! :)

** Please pray for smooth check-ins, luggage issues/ fees, and connecting flights. Please pray for smooth happy sailing and no grouches in a few hours when Chastity and Nick get here to take us to the airport!

I will post when I can while I am there! All love (comments) are greatly appreciated!!!! :)

Love and miss you all!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love you Ducky and i already miss you so much! Me and my family will be praying for you. PLeasecome back in 1 peice. Be safe so we can party harty when you come back. LOVE YOU <3-Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you already!!! Post when you can! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!! Love you....Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are loved. Always put your worries with God. Have a wonderful adventure.
    Kara (Carly's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Just sitting here thinking about you and wondering how everything is going! How are those sweet little babies?? Keep us posted when you can! Miss ya and love ya:) Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!!! So excited to hear about your adventures or maybe...blessings in disguise?! Peace!! <3!! Toni

    ReplyDelete