Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Details for round 2 to SA!

Hello all~
Just a quick update and details for everyone.

~ Official dates are July 6- July 27= exactly 3 weeks! Won't seem long enough!

~ I will be working with the same organization, Thembalitsha (http://www.thembalitsha.org.za/) while we are there. We are still working on set details of the projects, but we will be spending time at the AIDS Clinics for adults and children, will have some sort of building projects and will probably hand out care packages along with prayers and of course of lots of loving with Jesus as the reason.

~ Spreadtruth is our organization here in the states. They are so great!!!! I have raised 90% of my needed financial support- PTL!!!! :) Thank you to all who have already supported me!!!

~~ Most importantly, thank you for the prayers! I have definately felt them lately! Satan saw the good that was coming from me following God's will for this trip and quickly started the assault.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!!! :)

Breaking my heart for what breaks His,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment