Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Newest Update!

Thanks for all of the encouraging words from everyone!! I'm close to full support financially and hopefully I will meet my goal this next week. :) PTL

I'm getting really excited about this trip...I just need to get through to the end of the school year first, which is this Friday.

Prayer requests: I'm am completely stressed and definately feel under satan's attack. Also pray for team unity. I haven't met anyone yet except for Tim, the guy that lead us last time. I'm excited to meet the others, but I don't know when or how long before the trip this will occur. Pray that God can unite us in our love for Africa and our love for Him, so that we can do awesome things there.

Again thanks so much for all of the awesome support from family, friends, church family and coworkers!! :)

Feel free to comment and/ or ask questions. Hopefully once school is over I will be able to post some pics from my last trip or my link to the website they are stored on.

2 comments:

  1. Let's see if this works now! You may be sorry you set this up for me. Just think of all the comments I may have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need some music and pictures!:}

    Miss J

    ReplyDelete