Friday, August 6, 2010

Blessings and Prayers

Blessings:

This video is precious of one of my dearest little kiddes, Nici. She has such a contagious laugh!!




This is a video of the kids praying before they eat. What precious angels they are.

I miss them all very much.

Prayers:
~ Please pray for Asi, the eldest boy @ VOH. He is in the hospital with a lung infection. They think the problem may be more serious. Please pray for wisdom for the doctors and that he can be miraculously healed.

~ Please pray for me. I am very frustrated with some situations that relate directly to the trip. I know it is satan trying to find a way to put out the fire that this trip lit inside me. Pray that smoothly and calmly I can deal with these situations.

More pictures and videos to come!!!

1 comment:

  1. I will pray for you Megan. So funny I noticed the Fire extinguisher on the wall next to the door. They are funny looking there. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete