Friday, June 4, 2010

I've made it!!!

PTL!!!! I have raised all of my support for SA!!! God is so good! I was most worried about the financial side of this trip, but God has provided me with an awesome family, church family and friends that care and love me so much!!!

PTL!!! I just want to jump up and down!!!

I am trying to update the blog more often and make some changes. :)

I'm going to attempt to put up a few pics of some of my kiddos from the last time so here is goes!!




This little girl sang Happy Birthday to me the last time that I was there. She was adorable!!







This is me with my baby Leeolo. I REALLY hope that I get to see him this time around. I loved him so much and wanted to bring him back with me. He has special needs but was full of the most beautiful smiles you have ever seen.




Here I am with the kids that were going to be using the Preschool we were working on while we were there last time. They loved our hair- they had never seen anything quite like it! They also tried to scratch our freckles off because they thought they were dirt!!!

Looking through pictures has made my heart skip a beat thinking that I will be with them soon!!! :) Thank you Lord for allowing me to return to my babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment