Saturday, April 16, 2011

Musical Updates....

So the last few weeks have been full of joys, stresses, and lots of tears, but God is good and has placed so many "lady friends" in my life that have guided me with godly advice and lots and lots of love...thank you to all that have stepped up to the plate!!! :) You are loved!!! Your love and support means the world to me!!

We have had several people already support us financially, and a couple of us have raised enough to buy plane tickets, but not all of us yet.  THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!
Please pray that we can raise the rest of our support quickly, or at least enough to get the tickets. Once we have the tickets we will have set dates! :)

If you are still wanting to support us on a financial level, we would love and greatly appreciate your support!!

Most importantly, we covet your prayers. Satan is on the move, attacking each of us individually, in different ways. We are all so excited about what is to come, but satan works in so many ways to take us down at our knees.

Prayers:

* Final details are being set. Nicole and Rachel will be staying for 3 weeks and Alissa and I will be staying for the entire summer. Please pray for easy communication for me, as the leader of this trip, with not only our base here in the states, but also our base, Agape, in South Africa.

* Decisions yet to be made.


Praises:

* The financial and prayer support that we have already received

* God has blessed us with LOTS of excitement to fulfill His calling to go love on His children in South Africa

* God has blessed me with some sweet music to bring peace to my heart and a song to sing. If you are looking for some "legit" music to listen to that will change your world check some of these artists out: Meredith Andrews, Britt Nicole, Francesca Battistelli, and Kari Jobe.

Read James 1:27........

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHHHHH! this makes me super excited!! and I love those artists, I LOVE YOU, and I love James 1:27!!! =]

    ReplyDelete