Monday, July 5, 2010

Last Day Here!!!

So today is my last day here in the states!! Yeah!!

Thanks for all the prayers that have been sent up for me, especially this past weekend with my back! As of this morning, my back is not hurting near as bad as what is was this morning. In fact, it is quite tolerable!

Please pray for complete healing so that by tomorrow when we load the plane this will be a distant memory that won't reoccur!!

I don't mean to complain to you all, but I know that God's hands are the only ones that can heal me completely!

So as for details, our flights are again different than I orginally thought:

Tomorrow: (7/6/10) We will fly from Chicago to Amsterdam, then from there down to Cape Town, arriving in Cape Town on the 7th.

Then on 7/26/10 we leave Cape Town, fly to Amsterdam, to New York (JFK International) and them to Chicago.

I will be back home very late on the 27th of July.

Please pray for our entire team today as we make finals preparations and plans to be gone.

Please also pray for our luggage that we will be able to get it all to fit in our bags so we can bless those babies socks off!!


~~~** When you leave comments on my blog, please be sure that when you use the Anonymous that you sign your name in the comment. It is so encouraging to see comments- especially while I'm over there!!


PTL!!!! This will probably be the last post for awhile. I don't know when I will be able to get to a computer again. Hopefully the next time I post I will have pics to add with it!! :)

My love is sent out to all of you!!!

4 comments:

  1. Megan,
    You know I totally empathize with you having back pain!!! I am so sorry. Unfortunately, stress can compound the issue--so RELAX :)

    Love you girl and will be praying you all the way!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our dearest Megan,
    We love you sweetie and pray God's hand of protection on all of you on the team! God has big plans for you on this trip and you will be such a blessing to all those you come in contact with!! Take lots of pics - as if I really needed to say that. A picture's worth a thousand words - so tell us a wonderful story. God's blessings on you all,
    Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your trip over was good and that your back didn't bother you. Been praying for you girl. I just get Jonathan and Danielle back and now you take off!!! I have relation going everywhere! Your heart for South Africa is awesomely insane!!! Go hug those babies!!! Love, Aunt Niece

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan, i sent you something on the wrong blog. Ha love yah!! Hurry up and tell us that you're safe so mom will quite worrying! I love you a ton! Love on some babies for me!!
    Don't forget to take a picture for alissa. ha (cow, crazy bird, something like that ;] )
    Love,
    Rachie

    ReplyDelete