Saturday, July 3, 2010

Prayer Warriors

Hey Everyone!!

We leave in 3 days!! YEAH!!! :)


I'm in my friends Heather and Skott's wedding this weekend and before I left to come down here my back "went out" REALLY bad. I'm in a lot of pain and can hardly stand straight. I went to Dr. Luban and he said this is worst my back has been and that there is a lot of swelling in my lower back. Medicine does nothing, so I'm using ice and trying to just suck it up.

Needless to say, I need some serious prayer. Not only that I can heal quickly for the wedding this afternoon, but because we leave in 3 days and I need for my back to be completely healed.

Sitting on a plane for 20 hours will not be fun and neither will building and loving babies. :(

Satan is a jerk, but my God is bigger.

2 comments:

  1. HAve a safe trip Megan! Can't wait to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...just sharpening up my blogging skills ;)

    ReplyDelete