Thursday, July 14, 2011

A few pics from week 1....

Here are a few pictures to capture a few moments of our first week here. Be looking for more soon as we will be at the internet cafe Saturday- I have big plans to blog ALOT!!

The "cabin" we stayed in for the first 3 weeks of our trip. Don't be deceived- it's not as warm as it looks in this winter weather, but it's better than those that literally are right on the other side of our gates.

Getting to visit my babies at Village of Hope- my how they've grown since last summer!! :)

We helped take a group of 91 preschoolers to Monkey Town- we'll just it was CRAZY!!

Little Faith who lives @ Asiphe` Home for children with special needs- a sweet little babe!

My heart is pounding here!!
Love always!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE the pictures!! Keep them coming!! Miss you and love you!! Mary Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie for blogging again before I leave! Can't wait to read your newest blog when we return. Keep the pics rolling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 91 preschoolers to Monkey Town? You are amazing! I can only imagine:) Candi

    ReplyDelete