Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I LEAVE IN A WEEK!!! :]

I LEAVE IN ONE WEEK!!!! I can hardly believe it!!! One week from today I will be on a plane heading back to my babies!!! :)


Some updates:

- So I know I told some of you about the flight details and I mispoke. We aren't actually going to Europe this time. Our change will happen in Washington, then to Jo-Burg and then down to Capetown.

- We received our schedules and I'm really excited! We are going to meet up with old friends from 3 years ago and I can't wait to see them! And we are staying in a new location- much closer to the babies!! :)

- --- Prayer Requests:

* Our team will not be meeting until the day we get on the plane together. That being said, we need God's hand to just unite us and bind us together. This will be a hard trip, but a rewarding and joyful one too. We need each other.

* Luggage - still. We are going to just shove it in our bags. Pray that God stretches our bags in miraculous ways!

* Travel mercies- it's a long flight in a small space- but so worth it! Pray that we can evangelize with our neighbors on the planes and in the airports as well- they are part of our mission as well.

* Prepare the hearts of those that we will encounter. We can do nothing without Christ leading the way.

* Prepare the ears of those we will encounter. We don't speak the same language, but we can all be loved and with Christ's help we can shower that on my babies.

* Strength: Now as the final week of preparation is upon us Satan is attacking me big time, as I am sure that he is to the rest of the team. Please pray for protection and strength now, during the trip, and when we return :(

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME! I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE FAMILY AND FRIENDS THAT MAKE ME FEEL SO LOVED! I CAN'T WAIT TO PASS THAT LOVE ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment