Saturday, September 29, 2012

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

Dear Partners on this crazy journey that God has called me to:

I NEED YOUR HELP!

As I become a house mother I will need transportation so that my little family can travel together- to the store, to church, to play dates, to school/daycare. When I was on my own, it was easy to find a ride with someone to the store or to the work. But with two children, one in a wheelchair and one in a car seat, it is almost impossible to find space.

I’ve been looking for an automatic minivan, and I’ve found a few, but I didn’t include buying a vehicle in my budget. I don’t have an exact amount yet, as I’m still talking with a few car dealers, but would you be willing to help financially and in prayer?

Pray that we can find the right van, at the right price. I’m blessed that Agape has a friend who is a mechanic that helps them to find cars and makes sure they are in good condition.

If you want to bless us financially, you can simply send a check to CTEN  (Commission To Every Nation, PO Box 291307, Kerrville, Texas, 78029-1307), including a note that this is for Megan Hartman’s Car Fund, and they will mark it that way in my account. Or you can give online to CTEN (click on CTEN and it will take you directly to my page). If you give in this way, there is no where for you to mark if this is for the van, so please either contact me (mihartm87@gmail.com)  or respond to the email you will get from CTEN after they process the gift and Angie will mark it for me.

I SOOOOO appreciate all of the thoughts, prayers, messages, emails, and financial support I’ve already received!!!!!! It is a blessing to be loved by so many people, and even though I’m half-way across the world I can still feel your love!!! Keep up the good work people!!! I can feel your arms reaching around the world giving me great big hugs!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment