Friday, June 25, 2010

10 DAYS!!!!!!!

A few things as the fly-out day quickly approaches!!! :)

~ I'm going on a short road trip w/ my youngest sister, Rachel, this weekend. Please pray for our safety and a fun relaxing time for the both of us.

~ I need some prayer. Satan is on full combat mode. I am really feeling the attacks getting stronger as the departure day comes close.

~ Please continue to pray for the luggage situation. We are going to just squeeze it all in our bags- so God is going to have a huge hand in that!

~ Team Unity: We will not meet until the day we leave- I'm a little bummed, but I think God will use this in some way- I'm just not sure how.

I can't wait to see my babies and to see how God is going to use us this time!! :)

1 comment:

  1. You are such an inspiration, Megan! God will make it all work. He always does!

    ReplyDelete