Sunday, June 6, 2010

30 DAYS!!!!!!!!!

WE LEAVE IN 30 DAYS!!!! I'M SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!! :)

Thank you so much to those that have already responded and given me clothes!! I can't wait to bless their socks off at the AIDS clinics with clothes and of course the love of my Jesus...He is awesome!!

Please pray for me as I am getting a little stressed with all of life's current demands. I want my focus to be on Him and not on the crazy happenings of this world. I need my attentions to be on this trip.

Also pray for the heart's of those that we encounter everywhere. The airport. Resturants. But most importantly in the townships and clinics.


Ooooooo I'm so ready to go!!!





Here's another little girl at The Moses Preschool- She didn't smile but she is still such a beautiful child of God. I hope that I get to see her again, although she is probably much too old for preschool 3 years later....





This little girl broke my heart. She was so cold and distant at age 3 because of physical and sexual abuse. After the first day of meeting her I wanted so badly to remove her from her situation and just love on her. I'm sure we will have these type of encounters again. Pray that our hearts will be ready to love on these precious babies even though it is hard to imagine or understand why things are so hard for such precious angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment