Wednesday, June 16, 2010

20 Days and an AMAZING Revelation..

So we leave in 20 days, well almost 19, because this day is coming to a close.

Last night as I was doing my devotions and getting some things organized for the trip, God placed some VERY encouraging and direct verses in front of me that I know I have read before, but that struck me deep and lifted me so much. God knew that I needed these words and they will be my fuel throughout my trip...

Proverbs 16:1 "We can gather our thoughts, but the Lord gives the right answer."

Proverbs 16:3 "Commit your work to the Lord, and then your plans will succeed."

Proverbs 3:6 " Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths."


These really hit the spot for me last night. Thank you Lord for placing encouraging scripture in front of me so clearly!! :)

Pray please that my other teams members are able to raise full support for the trip.

Also please pray for team unity as we still haven't met...as of right now I AM going with total strangers.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Megan,
    They aren't strangers; just friends you haven't met yet! :)

    ReplyDelete