Tuesday, June 22, 2010

14 Days...and counting!!

I'm so EXCITED about the trip!!!! I've had many discussions with several awesome people about the trip ( Kyra, Teresa, and Gwen :) ) and the more I get to talking about it the more excited I become!!

Along with these discussions come some stress as well. The bag situation- rather the fact that there was an overwhelming response of donated clothes- we are trying to work out the details in how we will get ALL of it over there.

With God's help it will get there- Satan is using minor details to stress detail- lady (Me!) out!

Continued prayers for team unity- we still have not met yet. So we really may all be "Strangers on a Plane". :)

Also I'm not really fearful of any specifics of the trip in Africa but I am worried about the health of my grandmother here. I am VERY close with her and I know if something happens while I am gone I will not deal well with it and it will impact me greatly on the trip. Please pray for her health and for my peace of mind. :) <3 Love you Gma!!! <3


Thank you all for your prayers, for your encouragement, for your wisdom, and most of all for your love. Many of you have greatly impacted me and have made this trip possible.


14 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) PTL

No comments:

Post a Comment